Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Nowhere Fast

That's all we have to say at this point. We are going nowhere fast. We continue to IMpatiently wait for the license for Worldwide and our referral. I think it might be a lot worse now that I know we're next on the list. I was much more patient when I thought we were still a couple of months away from a referral. I feel like we're on the cusp of something huge and we just can't get there.

In other news, our niece, Reagan, is finally in PGN in Guatemala. This is the last big step before bringing her home. She could be in PGN for 2-3 months depending on how quickly the cases are going. Regardless, at least she's in. This could mean that she'll be home by May or so. In the meantime, her parents and big brother, Ryker, are on their way to visit her over Valentine's Day. This will be their first meeting. I can't wait to see the four of them together, even if it's just temporary. I know they'll snuggle her enough to tide her over until she comes home for good. Don't forget to tell her how much her Uncle Ed and Aunt Amanda love her.

We sincerely hope that our next post is a VERY happy one.

No comments: