Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 08, 2007

SURPRISE!

My friend, Jill, threw a surprise baby shower with all of my classmates last night at school! I had no idea. When we walked in the room, I thought we were interrupting something and then everyone yelled "Surprise!" I think it took me five minutes to figure out what was going on. That was after I did the ugly cry. I finally realized that Ed was there too.

Well, Addi will not be short on U of I gear! She got lots of sweet outfits in Orange 'n Blue, cute onesies, lots of pink and yellow and hair ribbons, bibs, toothbrushes, a cup, a Snugli carrier, a basket of goodies, a Boo Bunny, toys, CD, books and lots of other stuff. I cannot say how blessed we both felt that our friends would do something like that. You guys are the coolest!!!

I'll post pictures when I get them from everyone else, since I didn't have my own camera. Thank you, thank you, thank you friends!!! I am so grateful that I've gotten to spend the last two years with you. You are incredible women who are strong, smart and passionate about what you do. I really feel like the world is a better place for having you in it. Thanks for supporting Ed and me over the past two years and I look forward to seeing all of the blessings in your lives over the years to come.

And Jill, I shouldn't be surprised that you would do something like this. You have such a generous soul. I can't thank you enough! I just love ya!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

What a blessing to have such wonderful friends! I'm so happy for you both!