Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Little Blurb on Baby

We received Gabriella's birth certificate earlier this week. She was 5 lbs. 8 oz. when was born and delivered at home. Her mother and grandfather were listed. But the father was not. I'm not complaining about what WASN'T there. In most countries, you never have the luxury of knowing who your child's biological parents are. So I feel very lucky that Gabriella will have that information.

Supposedly, we are being submitted for DNA authorization tomorrow morning. We'll see how that goes...

Our little Reagan turned 8 months on the 15th and she's in PGN. We're hoping she has a speedy stay and can get home by the end of June. She is so beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on her. She and her mom, KW, will be staying with Gabriella and me when we visit at the end of May. Cannot wait!

No comments: