Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 16, 2008

My Kid has a TBI...


Gabi playing with Her MK and Nana C.
Gabi with Kip and Michelle

Playing with Davis

That's Traumatic Brain Injury. Ok, maybe not. But she has a big ole pumpknot on her forehead. She was trying to take her ladybug chair with her around the living room and something went awry. Next thing you know... Gabi was all cracked up. She cried for a whole 30 seconds. I think that's a record or something.

I used to get aggravated when bloggers wouldn't update their blogs regularly once they got home. I now understand. Our house has a revolving door. There is a constant stream of people in/out of this house. I can take the pictures and have the visits, but I can't get them posted. Also, I've been working this week and Ed and I (more Ed than me) have started the prep-for-packing process.

Gabi and her new baby doll from the Ts

This week the Ts (Chris, Michelle, Davis, Emma), the Cs (MK, Kate, Donna), Chaz, Corinne, Eileen, Christy and Lucy, and several others have dropped by. Some of them more than once. We got some pretty cute pics of Gabi playing with her friends-- but not all of them.

I apologize for my lack of correspondence. And I have to do this fast because I have to work tomorrow too and I'm one tired girl. It's not easy going back to work-- even if it's only for a few days. So here are a few pics from the last week.

3 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

I know what you mean! It's tough to always find time to blog now that our princesses are HOME!

Congrats to your hubby!!! Yea!

Love,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Finally. I've been going through withdrawal. I don't like the tbi story.
Do you think she's going to be shy?
How did she know what to do with the doll?
I had a grandma shower last night at birthday club. All my stuff stays at my house, though. These people don't know when to stop.
Love you too much,
GG

Robin said...

I hope Gabi isn't as accident prone as Ella. Thanks for the pictures. Gabi is such a cutie!

Robin & Ella