Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Kicked out

I just talked to PGN and we've been kicked out AGAIN!!! I thought I was ok for a minute. But I think I might hurt someone. Honestly, I don't know how much more of this I can take. I thought deployments were hard. I'd take 12 of those over this uncertainty and fear of not bringing Gabriella home.

Please pray for all of our cases. Please pray that God will move the hands of everyone involved in Gabriella's case. And that she will come home and not get caught in this horrible Hague problem that is looming over everyone's adoptions. Please pray that I don't assault some poor soul who crosses me at the wrong time. Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my heart aches for you, edward, and gabi. know that we love and support you and your family.

Paige said...

Oh NO! What the hell for? What happens now? Do you correct whatever it is and it goes directly back to the head dudes desk or does it go back further than that?

And God forbid, what happens if you get on top of that Jan 1 deadline?

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I learned to we were kicked out too! Grrr...this is a nightmare. I want to be your take home buddy...not your kick out buddy!

I know how you feel...I was sick and disgusted too!

Anonymous said...

All I can do is pray for all of you. And pray that God will show the light to those in control, to bring that sweet baby home where she belongs. My heart aches for you all.