Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 09, 2008

Monday Adventures

Today we headed out to Project CHILD to see my old work buddies. I love these women and I knew they were following the blog and praying for us. So off we went to hang out with the crew minus Cary and Tranae. Unfortunately, they were off doing other things that were more fun than seeing us. It was great to see everyone and I think they got a kick out of Gabi.

We then went to lunch with my sister, Paige, and friend Rita. Gabi is crazier about Paige every time she sees her. Paige lets her explore things and encourages her curiosity. And she's silly.

We headed home for a nap and later went to Paige and Barry's so we could see Uncle Barry. We didn't get to hang out long enough, but at least we had almost 2 hours with them. They have 4 Great Danes and Thor hung out with us for the evening. Gabi kept playing with his enormous feet and kissing him. That was fine with him as long as he didn't have to get off the couch. She liked hanging out with them on their turf. Such cool things at their house.

More pics in a bit.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I cannot believe you called me silly. I am a much revered, sometimes feared, respected member of the legal community.

Get it right.

I will send you the feet pics ASAP

ANGIE..... said...

I can't beleive you were so close to the STL area!!!! We would LOVE to see you guys before you move further away......Tyler NEEDS his Gabi!!!! We miss you MUCH!

Hugs and lots of LOVE,
Mark, Angie and Tyler:)