Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On the Road Again...






Today was our last day in MTV. We had breakfast with some of the Sisters, lunch with Auntie Li and the afternoon with Aunt Vivian. I got to have dinner with Liza tonight. I wasn't able to leave the house for most of the day because I am without automobile. One car was shipped and the other was driven to Houston by the husband.


Tomorrow morning, Gabi and I embark on the last big travel for a few months. We are headed to Houston out of St. Louis via Memphis. It doesn't look like I'll be able to get her to sleep on that first flight so let's hope that I get a gracious person next to me who doesn't flip out over my wiggle worm.

I just talked to Ed in Houston and the movers have been there all day. He says that the house is an absolute disaster. He sounds exhausted. Tomorrow the unpackers come and hopefully the cable guy will return. He says that Izzy spent most of the day in the panic room while all the chaos was going on and wasn't too thrilled about it. Poor girl.

Ole Murph-- you'll be glad to know that we've just about survived this crazy 8 weeks. Check in with me later this week, just to be sure.

Some pics from the last couple of days...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Good luck on your journey. Courtney

Anonymous said...

Um, Amanda, I am going thru withdrawal!

Nana C