Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2007

New Pictures and Medical!

My goodness! Gabriella is such a big girl. At 3 months, 16 days she weighs 11 lb., 5 oz. and is 58 cm (22.83 in.) long. Her head circumference is 39.5 cm. I know that for many people they do not pay attention to their child's head circumference. However, when you aren't the one feeding your child every day and watching her grow, you inspect every clue that might indicate that she is typical. Like a lunatic, I use the CDC chart for children outside of the U.S. to track her growth. Every jump is exciting for me. To watch her move along that curve when I'm not with her confirms for me that she is receiving lots of attention, love and stimulation. I know that our prayers are answered and that God is holding her in the palm of his hand.


I am so head over heels for this little girl I'm just giddy! Check out those cheeks and the hairdo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum yum!! i also want to eat finney's lips (and toes, cheeks, etc.) right off of him. being an person of (relatively) sound mind, i leave them be. she's just a doll baby.

Anonymous said...

She looks so delicious. I guess that means it's 2 weeks and 9 days until we meet her.
I can't wait. Do you think 4 people can hold her at once?
GG

Amanda said...

Mom,
Doesn't 2 weeks, 9 days equal 3 weeks 2 days? Thought you might want to check your math.

So glad you retired.

Anonymous said...

No, two weeks is always less time, no matter how many days it is. Didn't you ever take statistics and learn that all numbers are vulnerable to interpretation? You can say whatever, I'm saying two weeks and now 8 days.
Love you,
Mom