Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2007

One Week

We are one week away from seeing our angel again. By this time next week, we'll have Gabi Sol in our arms. I cannot wait to see how much she's grown and all the new things she's doing. She'll be a completely different baby during this trip. And she'll get to meet her grandparents on both sides which is so exciting for us.

I've filled her crib with all of the stuff she needs for the trip. It's really ridiculous how much stuff a baby requires. She weighs less than 15 lbs and I have about 50 lbs. of stuff for her-- not really. All she really needs is us to love on her! We cannot wait to kiss her face off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't kiss her face all the way off. We have to wait 11 days. I guess that's one week and four days in your eyes.
Love you,
GG and Grumps

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea how excited I am for you all?? I agree with your mom- don't kiss her face all the way off.:):) I can't wait to meet Gabi, she is so beautiful!!! Have a safe trip and hugs to all
C.

Anonymous said...

I hope you and the grandparents all have a wonderful time. She is a very lucky lil girl, to be blessed with so much from so many. Once she gets home, their will be even more. Love and kisses from all of us a far.