Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Braids and Stuff






Gabi let me braid her hair 2 days in a row. Obviously, it doesn't look as good at the end of the day as it does when I do it in the morning. That's primarily because I refuse to put hairspray on her beautiful hair. And it was just an experiement to see if she would let me braid it. Now that I know she will, I can do it occasionally. Despite my best efforts, the pictures are not great and they were taken right before her bath last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Looks like Dad was doing the braids to me. Are you taking credit for Dad the hairdresser? He has so many talents.She looks so happy. Austins you are all truly blessed. Thank you Lord for this wonderful family.
Love you bunches,
Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Amanda...we met you all in Guatemala on our pick up trip. I don't know if you remember or not but we also live in the Houston area. We were at Gabi's birthday party at the Marriot. I came across your website and loved seeing Gabi. It was great knowing she is home. She is getting big and reminds me of Kailey. Kailey is doing well also and is the greatest blessing to us. We have a blog for her, visit if you have a moment http://www.babysites.com/sites/kimsep/
God Bless,
The Sepulvado's
Gregg, Kim and Kailey