Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

Long Awaited pics
















Sorry but these are of the house, not Gabi. Hope you aren't disappointed.

Also, I went to the doctor today ( I got in in an hour) and he gave me delicious drugs. Or at least I think they're delicious. I haven't taken them yet. He was lovely. While we were there, I weighed Gabi. She's well over 20 lbs. I was so excited.

In other news, I witnessed Gabi's first moment of slap-happiness today. She started laughing at Izzy and could NOT control herself. It went on and on. I thought I'd wet my pants. I didn't. No worries there.

And Gabi gets serious points for being the best kid to run errands with ever. I know it won't last, but she is so great about going from place to place. I know it can't be fun, but she's such a trooper.

8 comments:

Robin said...

Thank you for sharing all you hard work. Looks great!

Robin

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. The pictures and pillows really set off the living room. The bathroom looks like a little girl's bathroom. . .so cute. The bdrm. curtains are just right, too.
Love you,
Mom

Paige said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the orange--it is as swell as my orange bedroom--maybe more since it is so much bigger.

The bathroom goes perfect with her room too.

I cannot wait to see it

What kind of good drugs did you get? What in the world are you saving them for?

Katie said...

What a beautiful home you've made! I'm impressed. Oh, and your hair looks really cute in that picture of you and Gabi. I hope you're feeling better, and that you're enjoying your delicious drugs. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Your house is now a home. You have put the Mandy Austin touches on it. Love the orange! It is beautiful with your furniture and the wood floor.Your hair is darling. You and Gabs look so cute together.Don't work too hard. I have been going to Gary Atchison for two weeks. Back is better but still working on the neck. Take care.
Love you bunches,
Aunt Sue

Courtney said...

Love the new pictures. Your house looks cozy !!! Hope your feeling better. Courtney

Candy said...

Hey girly...I did not know you were that close the TW...I can't wait to get together with you when I come down there next.

Pineapple Princess said...

You are a great decorator! It looks so awesome!
I love the pic of you and Gabby together. You both really look beautiful! I'm serious!