Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

More Pics Coming Soon!

I apologize for not posting more this week. I had two herniated discs in my neck last year and I think they are back. I woke up on Tuesday in terrible pain. Wednesday was better. Thursday was worse. Today was better. But I'm almost certain this isn't my usual pinched nerve. So I'm doing all I can to get things done around the house, run errands, entertain Gabi while trying desperately to nurse myself back to health.

I made new curtains for Gabi's room which turned out so cute that even I'm surprised. They are perfect for what I was envisioning. I also finished the bathroom up. Well, almost. Ed is going to hang the hooks up tomorrow and then they'll be finished. He's very precise (read: nerdy) about these things and he has about a hundred things to hang up. When that is finished I will take pics of Gabi's new bathroom and post them.

Please continue to pray for my friend Jill's baby, Logan, who is making incredible progress in the NICU in Springfield. We are so optimistic about this little guy. He's such a fighter. And he's a whole 2 lbs. 7 oz. today. Go Logan!!!

3 comments:

Paige said...

I knew all that painting could not be good for you,

And to have to start over with new docs and chiropractors makes it even worse

Robin said...

I hope you get to feeling better. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Robin

Courtney said...

Oh no............hope you are feeling better soon. Courtney