Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Painting, Playing and a New Job




That's what we've been up to. We finished painting Gabi's room. I think it turned out very cute, but now I have to paint the furniture... again. I'll do that while my mom and dad are here this next week.

Ed started his job at ExxonMobil on Monday. He's really enjoying it, which is a huge relief. That left Gabi and me at home to fiend for ourselves. We've done just fine. We've actually gotten a lot accomplished. I even made Ed a special first-week-of-work-dinner last night and it was heavenly, if I do say so myself.

Gabi is putting aside her desire to walk with flailing arms. She is now walking with her arms to her side. However, she doesn't move them at all, so she ends up looking really defeated. It's actually hysterical. She goes from one extreme to the next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks, Amanda. I was going to have to reprimand you again if there was nothing new here. JS is intrigued with wind chimes. The sound stops him in his tracks. (just in case Gabi is looking for a courting gift)

miss you xoxo Nana C