Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Pics to Follow...

My friend, Robin, has requested pics of the Gabi's new room. I promise to post them after this weekend when everything gets hung up. We painted the stripes in green and the two pieces of furniture-- the dresser and bookshelf-- in red. It turned out so well and I'm really thrilled about it. The changing table and crib are in a normal wood finish. Gabi's bedding is white with a green border and ladybugs on it. I think it all ties together pretty well.

Anywho... I'll post pics of the new bedroom and the ORANGE living room after this weekend when we've gotten some things on the walls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun and Gabi looks so beautiful and happy!!!! Doing the nursery at both houses was the most fun I had until Jeremiah got here!


The Gosneys

Anonymous said...

I really, really love the way the orange came out; much more vibrant than I thought it would be. It's a colour that I think fits your personalities exceptionally well. I also like the green (which room was that?) and the red dresser. Very well done!