Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

BIG News at Gabi's House

Gabriella Lilisol has had a major accomplishment! She went peepee on the potty this morning after her nap. She has been waking up from her naps dry and I wanted to make certain that we didn't miss the opportunity to cash in on this little development. Yesterday, MK and Amanda Z and I went to Target to do some important shopping. The big item on the list was a new potty chair for Gabriella. I waited until this morning to show it to her. She practiced sitting on it in the living room before her nap. After her nap, we had major success. And she's very excited.

Immediately following the big girl potty incident, I ran to yell downstairs that she pottied. When I ran back in to the bathroom to do a dance with Gabi, I ripped my pants. I'm telling you-- it's a big day!

Our Gabi girl is growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Paige said...

That sounds about right--she gets something right and you tear up something. I was sure you were going to say that you took a header down the stairs.

Gabi made my Twitter thigny on my blog

Courtney said...

Way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!! Courtney

Pineapple Princess said...

Hilarious that you ripped your pants in all the excitement! Where was that darn video camera when you needed it!?

YEA for Gabi!!!

Stacy