Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

One Week from Today...

...we will be holding our girl again. I cannot wait to see her joyous smile and kiss her sweet cheeks. She truly is the joy of our life.

I have to say that God is really working on my heart. He knows how frustrated I am, but He has given me many, many moments of peace over the last few days. Kristin continues to reassure me that His timing is perfect and this WILL all make sense. If I don't talk to anyone about the adoption and I don't re-tell our story, I'm fine. I can cope with it. Edward says probably 10 times a day, "I just want her home."

Anyway, I'm packing for Gabi and myself for our trip next week. In the meantime, we'll be in MtV for Christmas and I have to work a couple of days. Hopefully, this will keep me busy enough to celebrate Christmas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift to yourselves. Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your time with little Miss Precious. Love you both.

Anonymous said...

You are incredible, the way you bounce back and find something good to focus on. No wonder so many people love you. I admire you so much for the courage you continue to show.
Love you too much,
Mom

Anonymous said...

we're going to be in mtv tomorrow. getting our hairs cut at miss liza's. maybe we'll run into each other in the next few days. i sure would love to gibe you a great big hug.

Pineapple Princess said...

Prayed for you this morning. God bless and Merry Christmas!

Stacy

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

((((HUGS))))

You only have a few days to get through..then you will be here with Gabi. Keep focused on her and you will get through these days.

((((HUGS))))
Amy