Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Still Waiting

No news on whether we are back in PGN yet. I've spoken to our translator over the last two days and he is waiting for a call back from the attorney. He says that he is very busy because this is a crucial week-- presumably because of the looming deadlines for Dec. 31 and Jan. 1. So I am supposed to call back this evening to hear if we're back in. I hope our attorney is busy because he got the necessary paperwork and is dropping it off at PGN.

For the record, I have it on very good authority that your prayers are working! PLEASE keep them coming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ben and i are thinking of you and edward. here's to hoping you get a christmas blessing.

Anonymous said...

I feel your frustration. We went into PGN for the second time on 10/18/07 and onto the second reviewers desk 11/02/07 and we were removed last week for what reason we don't know. If I am counting correctly we were in our 7th week of PGN when we were removed so this is a HUGE disappointment. Peggy has said she is doubtful because of the holidays that we will get back in before the second week of January -I'm not sure where she is coming up with that but we are praying for sooner. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!!!

Anonymous said...

mandy-poo!

you are constantly on my mind. i read your blog as often as my aging mind remembers. i have my "gabi" bookmark (which your momma, aka GG, brought back from guatemala). it's in a book i'm currently reading and i say a little prayer each time i open my book and touch my "gabi" bookmark. i have a good feeling, mandy-poo. as i used to quote to mal, from one of my favorite hymns, "Be not dismayed what ere betide, God will take care of you!!!"

aune cheryl