Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Small News



We spoke to our agency and our translator in Guatemala. The news is that we should be back in PGN on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Lucky us. We can start counting toward 8 weeks again. Actually, we're very relieved about this. This IS actually good news. I'll call on Thursday to make sure this is the case.

From this point on, we'll be praying that we get out of PGN sooner rather than later. We ask that you continue to pray for our case. Specifically, that this is our last kickout and a quick approval. Secondly, please pray for Gabi's foster sister, Ella. After their difficult start and 6 month stay in Family Court, we are asking people to pray for a quick stay in PGN with no kickouts. And finally, we are waiting to hear if Emma H. will be able to come home before Christmas or if they will have to wait until after the holidays. Unfortunately, the US Embassy announced that they will be issuing NO appointments between December 24 and January 1.

1 comment:

demp5 said...

Amanda,
I have been to Antigua 3x now and have seen quite a few apts. I am taking my three bio kids to Antigua for the month of Feb. to foster "new baby". Last trip, I put a down payment on a 3 bedroom. It rents for $1200 per month. I know that you can find cheaper, but I needed big, safe, etc.