Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Doctor, Doctor

I finally made a call today that I have forgotten to make for 3 months. I found Gabriella a pediatrician. Her reputation is very good. People who have used her absolutely rave about how wonderful she is. That's one less thing to worry about. And she has an appointment for December 3rd. Let's hope she's home to make it. That gives us a definite deadline, so Gabriella pack your bags.

Edward and I are packing our bags too. We have a trip planned to visit our monkey on August 5-13. We're very excited to know that we'll be seeing her again so soon. We hope that she'll be coming home shortly after this (our goal is by Thanksgiving). She'll be 4 months old during this trip and probably so much fun! I know I'm just dying to get my hands on her again.

No comments: