Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2007

Nana and Papa, Too!

Oh my! We're going to have a full-blown entourage in Guatemala when we return. Gabi's Nana and Papa are going to visit at the beginning of our week there. Poor Bill will be catching a plane immediately after arriving from Alaska. I don't think he's even going to get out of the airport. Instead, Jane is going to meet him with a bag and they'll just change directions. So Gabriella will meet both sets of her granparents in the same week, just like she would if she were already home. She is a very blessed little girl! And all I can say is Guatamela... look out!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Sweetheart, sorry about the no comments. Your news continues to be good, and I love all the pictures; however, I was unable to play the video. It is probably a short coming (no retort) from my end. Does everybody get to read the comments, or are they private?

sandraclark4 said...

Thanks for sharing so quickly. I check several times a day, and every time something happens my emotions go into orbit. I'm too excited.
Isn't it great to be able to share with so many people?
Love you too much,
GG