Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Can't Stand what a Big Girl She is...

Can we just look at her again? In almost every group of pics that we get, there's a picture that makes us laugh. This time, it's this one...


What exactly is the expression on her face? In the pics in the earlier post, she just looks so big. She's fighting to sit up on her own (which she was doing when we were visiting her) and holding her head up so confidently. I want to eat her chunky cheeks! I love her pigtails, but I'm dying to see if her hair really is getting curly like we suspected at our visit. She's so irresistible, I can't stand it. Don't get too big, Gabi. Mama wants to snuggle you while you're little for as long as she can. Te amo, mi princesa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does GG.

Katie said...

So CUTE !! She looks like she is saying she has had enough !!!!