Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I tend to agree...

There is a website that I often go to in order to better understand what is happening in Guatemalan adoptions. An adoptive parent and child advocate is one of the authors. He's penned this rant that I think says it all. It might help you better understand why it's taking so long to get Gabi home.

Kevin's Rant

The latest we've heard about the judicial approval process is that it takes about 7 weeks. I have no idea how accurate this is, if it's wishful thinking, if it's a conservative guess, or what. But until we hear otherwise, we're going to go with it. I'll start a timer on the bottom of the page to tell us how long until 7 weeks is up. Let's pray that it's sooner rather than later. We are just one of the families experiencing this new approach for adoption approval, to include Gabriella's foster sister, Ella. Please keep them in your prayers as well.

No comments: