Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Reagan is OUTTTT, for real this time


Brand New


4 months old


8 months old


13 months old and comin' home!

She's out!!! Praise the Lord! Kristin spoke to PGN today and they confirmed that her file is ready to be picked up. All week I've had the feeling that something was going to happen on Thursday. I kept hoping that I'd get a message. Sure enough, as soon as I walked out of work, I had a text from Kristin that said Reagan was out!

Ed and I are so relieved that her nightmare is over. At this point, Reagan is officially Josh and Kristin's daughter. There is no turning back. They've been waiting for this declaration for 12 months and 2 weeks. That's a long time to love someone so fiercely and have to be away from her. We can't wait to see her face on American soil.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I hope Kristin sees this blog. Congratulations to all of you.
GG

Anonymous said...

What a blessing. Congrats to Kristin and Josh. Now lets get her friend Gabriella home!

Paige said...

It is about time! congrats! So when will she be home- a month or so?

Amanda said...

Yeah, a month or so! I can't wait to hear that she's finally traveling to get her.