Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Still Haven't Heard

We still haven't been told if our file was re-submitted to PGN. We were told that it would be on Friday. We have no confirmation of that... still. And it's Tuesday.

I have a fair amount of patience for parts of this process which are within reasonable parameters. For example, if it was first explained that something would take 30 days, I'll usually give you 40 before I get hostile. However, my patience is very short when I realize that our file may be sitting in our attorney's office waiting to be delivered to the appropriate office. There is no excuse for this, in my mind. After all, this is precisely why we pay our attorney. To oversee our file and make sure each step is completed in a timely manner.

I understand that this seems like I have unreasonable expectations. Perhaps. But I'm also looking at the weather and seeing that Guatemala is about to be pummeled by a hurricane, elections are due next week that will shut down PGN for a few days, and we haven't gotten a medical update on Gabriella in 6 weeks. I'm a little short on understanding.

Are we in PGN or what? Wouldn't you want this face to come home, if she were yours?

No comments: