Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Canoeing and Such

Ed and I went canoeing this weekend with the MBAA students in Indiana. We had a great time. All I have to say is that the Roadhouse in Bellmore is a rockin' good time. I don't know when I've laughed as hard as I did. We canoed, danced and laughed all day yesterday. The new class has a lot of personality and it was so fun to get to know them. Even Edward busted out some dance moves that, although rusty, were pretty impressive for the Bellmore crowd.

No news from the US Embassy. Our pre-approval is proving to be pretty elusive. They were closed this last week for training, so I'm hoping that they turn a whole bunch of cases out early this week. Then we'll be on our way to PGN. Please, oh please, U.S.E. give us our PA.




No comments: