Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We Got PA!!!!

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think my rather conservative commentary from yesterday actually worked. We got PA!!! In only 68 stinkin' days! I am praising God for answering our prayers. He is very, very good!

I got the email today at lunchtime and immediately sent a text to Kristin and Edward to let them know. We couldn't be more excited.

In other exciting news, a friend we made in Guatemala found out that her daughter Isabel just got out of PGN today as well. Shannon was kicked out when we met her during our visit in early August and is now completely out. She hopes to bring Isabel home in 6 weeks. We hope this is good news for our Reagan girl. We pray that she is right behind her!

2 comments:

Paige said...

See this is more proof that bitching is good. It works sometimes!~

Congrats

Anonymous said...

God is good. Now I can start counting the days.
Mom