Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Learned Something Today

According to my very funny supervisor, "Speech don't fix crazy. And speech don't fix stupid." So there's that. I started my internship at the hospital today and that was my first lesson. I rather enjoyed it.

We got the rest of the pictures back today. The pictures from the foster mother were so sweet. We got to see where she's living and some of the other people in her life. It makes me miss her even more. She's very happy in these pictures though, so what more can we ask for?

Our girl's crib at Jaclin's house.



Today, August 21st also marks day 60 waiting for Gabi's visa PA. We contacted the U.S. Embassy and their reply said that they are not answering emails this week because they're in training. Well they don't answer their emails on a regular day, so we're not sure how this is different. Regardless, it doesn't look like we're going to get PA or an answer until next week. This is, of course, infuriating. But what part of this process isn't?

1 comment:

Paige said...

I could have told you that about not fixing crazy or stupid---and how odd you post this now, in light of what I posted on my blog yesterday. That is right along the lines of what Professor Schroeder was famous for saying--"Life is hard. Life is harder when you are stupid."