Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Down for the Count


Ed and I have both been sick this week. Ed has been fighting a cold and fatigue and I've had a horrible headache and fatigue. We have absolutely no energy. Our house looks like Hurricane Dean hit and we both start school/work this week. Something must give.

In brighter news, we got most of our pictures back. She's even more adorable than I remember, despite the fact that pics do not do her justice.



Kristin is heading home from Guatemala today. She finally got some answers from our attorneys and PGN. We seriously hope that Reagan is within arm's reach!!! This is a huge blessing. But there are still several unknowns. Please pray that she escapes the abyss that is PGN and makes it home as quickly as possible.

A couple of pics of our girls!!! I hope they find the kind of friendship in each other that Kristin and I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is too sweet.
GG