Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I just had to post this...

Gabi has had a couple of rough evenings. We aren't positive but we think that she might be starting the teething process. Anyway, she just went to sleep and I went over to check on her in the crib. While she was sleeping, she got a huge smile on her face and giggled in her sleep. It even woke her up. I think it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. (I know that every baby in the world has done this-- but I've never seen it.) She is the coolest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what she did this morning, except she wasn't asleep. When I sneaked a glimpse of her at 5:45, she was looking all around and smiling.
I miss her already, but thank you so much for sharing your time with her.
Love you 3,
GG
Grumps insisted I reopen the blog when he say this. Lord, she's beautiful. Maybe I should say, I swear to my time, she's beautiful.

iLEEN said...

Amanda, Gabriella was thinking: "I will be smiling like this every night when they get me out of here and into my Lady bug room And I see my Aunt Eileen's smile!