Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

El Fin!!!

I am GRADUATING!!! I finished my last final today. I think I did quite well. And, frankly, there isn't anything I can do about it now. So, there you go. I will walk on Saturday in my college graduation ceremony with my classmates and friends. I am so glad that I decided to go back to school to pursue this nagging interest. It has developed into such a passion and I'm very fortunate to have discovered it. Some people go their whole lives and never feel this way about their career.

I jokingly told Ed today that this was my last final exam until I decide to go back for my PhD. He firmly said that I will under no circumstances be returning for my PhD. That would just kill him. I've got news. He is in no danger!

Woohoo!!

No comments: