Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

School's Out!


I just went back to the school where I did my student teaching and participated in an IEP meeting for one of my favorite students. I guess I now feel like my student teaching is over. I'm so sad to not be able to go there everyday. The teachers are wonderful and my cooperating SLP, Debbie, is a wonderful, wonderful person. She's very wise, creative, loving, practical and experienced. I learned so much and saw firsthand what real commitment to this profession is all about. I feel very blessed to have had her as a mentor. The teachers I worked with were amazing too. Their patience, dedication and senses of humor were wonderful. They respect each other and work hard to provide these children with a stable, safe and fun school. I'll miss the kids too. They are such a riot. Thank you Washington Early Childhood. God Bless!!!!

No comments: