Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 04, 2007

My Favorite Labbies


Two days ago, friends from the lab I work in sent us beautiful flowers to show their support. They are absolutely gorgeous and they smell amazing. We can smell them as soon as we walk in the door. We're so appreciative to have so many people who show their concern and help us carry these difficult and share our joyful times. Thank you, Labbies (Laura, Mary-Kelsey, Lauren, Lauren, Carly, Ashley, Kelly, Lisa, Christine, Meg, Mary and Marcia)!!

1 comment:

RJ & Patience Wood said...

Ed & Amanda-

Patience and I have been watching the progression over the last several months. It appears to all be coming together. We are sooo very happy for you. We'll keep watching and praying! All our best.

Ed... I haven't talked to you yet. I'm glad you're home safe. We'll talk soon!