Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Finally a Family

Edward arrived this afternoon at about 3:15 p.m. Gabi and I were in the lobby waiting. She was immediately intrigued by this big man with the deep voice. She stared at him for the longest time. His voice seemed to soothe her. Edward couldn't believe his eyes. He was surprised by how tiny she is and cracked up by her hair. He thinks she's "gorgeous." I think those were his words. He wanted to talk to her immediately and kiss her sweet face. He told her the story of his trip to see her. She couldn't get enough. Ed thinks she's pretty funny. Gabi gave him her signature smirk and Edward no longer belongs to me. His heart is lost to another.

Here are just a few pics from today, including one of our family.




2 comments:

sandraclark4 said...

She's definitely smiling in the first 2 pictures.
You're the most beautiful family I've ever seen. Elation is written all over your faces.
I'm too happy to sleep.
Love you all,
GG & Grumps

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say, but the pic of her and Edward, she is already Daddy's little girl. So happy and content. And the picture of Gaby and her mother, just shouts, Friends forever! Thank goodness I can still type while being choked up. Love to you all, can't wait to feel that crazy hair.