Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Graduation and my first Mother's Day



It's official. I graduated with my M.A. in Speech-Language Pathology from the University of Illinois yesterday. I am so relieved to be finished. All that is left is to finish my student teaching this week. It was great to see my classmates after such a long hiatus. They looked like they didn't have a care in the world... what a wonderful accomplishment for all of them.


I also got to celebrate my first Mother's Day. I have to say that it's exciting to get to acknowledge this holiday, but next year will be much, much better. Luckily, by the time Father's Day rolls around, Edward will have met his beautiful daughter. He will have held her, kissed her, fed her, and snuggled her while she's slept. That will be a real Father's Day. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mandy!