Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 30, 2008

DNA Test Tomorrow!!!

Our DNA test is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:30. I cannot wait. The only thing left to do after that is wait for our appointment. I'm ecstatic that we are moving forward.

In the meantime, Christy and I went to brunch at Santo Domingo today. Santo Domingo is a beautiful monastery turned resort in northeastern Antigua. It is like an oasis, truly. There are beautiful flowers and gardens everywhere, countless fountains and lovely pathways and rooms to wander through. It's very Old World and I love it. I first went there with Kristin and Ryker in 2005. The brunch was delicious and we wandered around for another hour just admiring the place. It was a lovely day.





I've downloaded some pictures onto Christy's computer so I could post. Basically, Gabi's Grumps is berating me into posting. He wanted to know if my camera was broken. So enjoy... (Really, I just like to keep Gabi's fans waiting.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures. She looks cuter and sweeter in every picture. What is making her cry in the water? I don't like that. Since I can't get you to answer your phone, I had to call my son again.
Good luck tomorrow. We're getting closer.
Love you too much,
GG

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. You are so close to bringing her home. These last steps are slow but sure and at least you are getting to hold her and love her every second of the day.She looks so beautiful and grownup. My students are so anxious to meet her. Bring her home!!! Keep the faith.
Love you bunches.

Shelia said...

She looks so happy and is so beautiful. Its amazing how the smile of their face can light up an entire world. Good luck and I pray you home quickly.

Anonymous said...

Yes the "Gabi Fans" have had a "dry" weekend.
Thank you!
Audra

Robin said...

We are njoying the updates and pictures. Don't keep us waiting as long next time! Give Gabi a hug and kiss from us. We got the cameras in the mail today. THANK YOU!!!

Robin & Ella.