Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Making Progress...

I have packed for Gabi and for myself, which is proving to be more challenging this time. I'm not completely packed. I don't have that many pairs of underwear. But I have all of my pants and shirts packed. That's something. It's my least favorite part. And I don't think I went overboard this time.

We are 9 days away from having our girl forever. That is unbelievable to me. Since I know we're going to be with her, I'm dealing with the PGN wait much better than I was 2 months ago. We spoke to PGN again today and we're STILL with the 2nd reviewer. Even knowing that we haven't received an approval, I am optimistic that we're nearing the end. That is a delightful thing. I am confident that we'll know something one way or another by the time we leave next week.

9 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Your upcoming OUT is on my mind constantly. I am praying up a storm for you. I feel like I should throw a big party for you or something when you get the news. I am just on pins and needles for you. Your good news will be here any day!!! I can't wait!!!

Love,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

This is the BEST trip you'll ever pack for!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Gabi will be home before you know it:) We're thinking and praying for you always!

Mark, Angie and TYLER:)

Anonymous said...

My classes looked at the blog today and they went crazy over your Gabi. They thought she was a doll and cute as a button. One girl offered to be your nanny if she can move into your new house.Some of the sisters don't wear underwear then you don't have to worry that you don't have enough. Was that TMI??? Keep the faith and PUSH!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you're over the top with excitement. We are, too. If you're there for a month, don't you think we should come down?
PUSH
Love you,
Mom

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

My best advice is pack lots and lots of UNDERWEAR! I am not sure you can even pack enough! I have flashbacks of not having enough and having to pay $2.60 a pair to get clean ones! WOW pack LOTS and LOTS!
I am so excited for you! Please make sure you take EVERYTHING you need to keep us very updated on what you are doing and how it is going..and LOTS and LOTS of pictures! We cannot wait to hear all about it your trip to PICK UP!
((((HUGS))))
The Hs

Darcy said...

9 days - tahat is so awesome. . life will never be the same in such an amazing way! I am so glad you are going to be with her forever! Praying for that out call SOON!
Darcy McMurray
McMurraymania.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

when you come back do you know where you will land? please say here, please say here!!! i'll be thinking of you constantly!!

Jaimee said...

I'm praying you guys get OUT soon! Have a wonderful stay in Guatemala and know that we are all thinking of you and praying for you. I can't wait to see the official OUT and PINK post from you guys.

-Jaimee

Shelia said...

I am a fan of the famous Ms. Emma. You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers. We have added Gabi to the prayer chain. HAPPY THOUGHTS!!! Go bring that Gabi home!!!