Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

More News about our Squatty Guat

Gabi is taking her morning nap so I thought I'd post. She woke up happy as a clam this morning. She is dreamy! We opted to try feeding her regular food from the breakfast buffet. She is such a good eater. She feasted on refried beans (breakfast of champions), peaches, banana yogurt, and cheese. She did great! So I'll take advantage of that while I'm here.

She just woke up and we're headed to the pool-- our favorite place. For the record, I am less stressed out than I have been for at least a year. That is a tremendous burden lifted. More later...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

things sound good. i'm so happy that a weight has been lifted and you can start to move ahead.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad she's doing so well, we knew she would! I miss that breakfast and that pool soooo much!!! Swim a little for us:)


LOVE,
Angie, Mark and Tyler

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine the level of stress you've been under. The relief must be gargantuan. You said she's talking...about what and whom? Did she ask about GG? Is she bilingual?
Mercy, I can't wait to get my hands on her.
Will you be flying into St. Louis or Chicago?
Love you all too much,
Mom

Robin said...

Going to the pooool eh? Such good memories of that place. I am very happy for you and Ed...and of course, Gabi. Hold down the Marriott for us.

Mike, Robin and Ella