Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Snotty-Nosed Kids



We have two very cute girls-- both with runny noses. Poor Lucy is teething and not very happy about it. Gabriella's nose is running like a faucet. Christy and I both said that we didn't want to be those moms with the snotty-nosed kids... yet, here we are.

In other news, Gabi is very funny. She is in the best mood at night after dinner. She is very talkative at that time of day. I've successfully gotten her to take one long nap in the afternoon and a short one in the morning. Before, she was taking one in the morning and two in the afternoon. This schedule seems to be working for her. It also means that Lucy and Gabi are sleeping for about the same amount of time in the afternoon.

Gabi is still eating like a horse and burning it off during the day. She eats everything I put in front of her and a lot of it. I know this probably won't last, so I'm grateful she's this way for the time being.


I've met a couple of other moms in the area who are fostering their children. That's a nice comfort to know that other people understand this process.

Finally, the most recent exciting news is that Kristin and Reagan will be coming to join us for a few days next week. I'm so thrilled to see them. Reagan was 9 months the last time I saw her. Gabi was just 2 months when Kristin met her before. I know they've both changed so much. We're determined to make sure that our kids know each other.

No comments: