Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 07, 2008

Medical Update and Pictures



We received a surprise update from the doctor for Gabriella. She is 17 lbs., 26.77 in., and is very healthy. She has a couple of bruises on her face from who knows what. Nothing to be concerned about... Ella probably whacked her on the way out (just kidding). From the report, I don't think the doctor is very thrilled about her weight gain over the last few months. We really aren't either, but I've seen that child eat. It isn't because she doesn't eat. She can put it away. She also burns it off. Busiest kid I've ever seen at this age.


We are beside ourselves excited about where we'll be one week from today. She will be ours!!! I can hardly believe it.

And if you want to see something that will lift your spirits, go to Ella's blog and see the pictures from their pick up trip and arrival at the airport. Ella looks so incredibly happy!!! We're so happy about her homecoming. It's been a long time coming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks perfect to me. I met a young woman tonight who has an 18-mo. old daughter who weighs 20 lb.
Nobody in our family has any trouble putting weight on, so I'm not worried. Did she grow in length? I can't remember what she was before.
Love you too much,
Mom

Katie said...

I think she gets more gorgeous with every update!

Pineapple Princess said...

She is just a gorgeous baby girl. I am so looking forward to the moment when she is in your arms forever!!! I prayed for your PGN out many times today.

Love and prayers,
Stacy