Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just Chillin' at the Marriott



Today is Aunt Kristin's birthday! Gabi is blowing you a kiss all the way from Mala-mala. She says she loves you and can't wait to see you again. We wish you happy birthday too! Have a wonderful day with your family.


We had breakfast this morning and then the crew headed to the Handicraft Market. I stayed here because I haven't been able to shake a terrible headache I've had since last night. It must have worked because I feel much better now. Gabi got to spend the morning with her daddy and they had a great time with Francy and family.

Here are a couple of pics from this morning. We are having a birthday party today for Gabi with some of the other families. I'll post pictures from that later.

2 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I love all the pictures! You guys look so happy! It is great to see those HUGE smiles on everyone's face. I hope you have a great Easter. Tell Gabi Emma misses her!
((((HUGS)))
Hs

Anonymous said...

Do you think she feels loved?

Mom