Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

Moved to Antigua

We moved to Antigua yesterday with the assistance of Dave and Savannah. We have more stuff than any 2 adults and 2 children should have. But we're set up and that's what matters.

My apartment is awesome!!! It's a tiny studio with a fireplace, small backyard, laundry and fully stocked kitchen. It has pink walls and such charm. I couldn't be happier.

After we got settled in yesterday, Dave, Savannah, Christy, the girls and I all went traipsing around Antigua. It was a lovely Easter afternoon and most of the town was gathered to see the last of this year's processions. We had beautiful weather and we toured a former convent.

This morning, our girls were up at 6. We let them play and eat and then we headed out to the grocery store and around town. It is an overcast day with a bit of drizzle, so we came back early. The girls are down for a nap now and we'll see how that goes. They are on different schedules, so we are trying to sync them up.

I don't have new pictures from yesterday because I forgot my camera. I'll post more later.

2 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I am SO happy for this post! I was starting to get worried about you....but figured you were just super busy settling in!
I cannot wait to see pictures!
(((((HUGS))))
Amy

Robin said...

We have been wonder how the move went. I am glad things went well. We are praying for things to move quickly so you can get that sweetie home.

Robin & Ella