Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Boo USC!





Gabi loved doing the wave with Daddy. She cheered her little heart out today until she just couldn't cheer anymore. Unfortunately, it just wasn't enough for the old Illini. Gabi's Aunt Charlotte was at the game. We hope she wasn't too disappointed.

We headed over to the Westin today to check out the new H's digs. Not too shabby. The pool is awesome and it was nice to have a change in menu from the last 3 times we've been here.



We're supposed to see our attorney again tomorrow and we pray he has good news after talking to the Civil Registry official. Please pray for a speedy acquisition of this crucial document.

We hope everyone enjoyed their New Year holiday. We did a whole lot of nothing. But we have a 9-month old. What do we think we're gonna do? Soak her up every minute of the day. One positive thing to report is that Gabi and I are on the same nap schedule. I could get used to this. I wish!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm thinking of you all and hoping things go smoothly. poo poo on slow stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Love the jeans and all the other pictures. She is SOOOOO cute.

Pineapple Princess said...

What a happy, happy girl! I love her giggle!!!

Praying for your document FAST!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Gabi, my dear,
Your giggles melt GG's heart. I think it's oozing out her feet.
I find myself giggling right along with you.
Love you too much,
GG

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest Illini cheerleader I have ever seen. I hate to say it, but the only thing left is- well, at least we got there.It was a pretty brutal game. I was reading a book yesterday, which has been wonderful for me, called 90 Minutes in Heaven. One thing that struck me in this book was a minister saying to this severely injured accident victim you don't have to worry about a thing because all the people that love you and even people that don't know you are going to take over now and pray for God's blessings just for you.All you have to do is focus on getting well. I feel things are going to go well for you in 2008 because everyone is praying for you to become a family and I just feel it is getting close.All you have to do is continue to believe and make all the arrangements for Gabi to come home.We won't let you give up and we will continue to pray and give thanks to God that he has brought you this far in your family journey.Love to you all.