Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Pictures and Medical!!! And CA info...


Our beautiful girl had another doctor's appointment this week and we got new pictures! She is 16 lbs. 4 oz., which is still very tiny. The doctor doesn't report that he is concerned, which is good I guess. We think it's possible that she lost (or didn't gain) weight when she had her cold over our Dec-Jan trip. Regardless, she's in good shape. The only thing worth concern is that she still has a lot of bug bites. She had these over Christmas and they were HUGE. She must be very allergic to them. So he gave her some cream to help with those.
Additionally, the word is out on the Central Authority! It isn't what we hoped, but it's something. Apparently, the paperwork/forms will be available tomorrow. Attorneys will be able to fill out these 1-2 page forms and submit them next week. They indicate that it will take about a week for them to be approved. An approval will be issued and then our case can be re-submitted to PGN with this form. This means that hopefully we will be submitted right before Mom and I travel.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Mike and I can not wait to see her again. We are counting down the days in our house.

All of you are in our thoughts and prayers.


Mike and Robin

Pineapple Princess said...

I am so so praying for you! Gabi's file getting back into PGN has been heavy on my heart! I want so much for her to come home to you FAST. That's my prayer for you, and I'm believing God for that!

XO,
Stacy

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

She is just as cute as EVER! I know you are counting down the days....do you have everything packed and ready?
I tried to call you yesterday so if we are playing telephone tag....YOU are IT!

(((HUGS)))
Amy

Paige said...

Is she standing up on her own all the time now?

Janet said...

Just popping over via adoption forums...

Gosh, your little girl is SO cute! Is she a Dr. Pinto or Dr. Gomez client? I recognize the office decor (my son had Dr. Pinto, daughter had Dr. Gomez).

Sorry you are hitting so many hurdles. It's a hard process. Hopefully things will fall into place and get moving soon. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Don't take this the wrong way and worry about her but Gabi does not look as happy as she is when she's with you. I think she's missing you and the fact that you fix her hair way cuter.
Just an observation.
Nana C

Anonymous said...

oh, and Jack Stolzer only weighs 18.5 so she's the perfect fit for him.