Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gearing Up

I am getting so excited about our trip in February. Tomorrow marks the first day that cases can be re-submitted to PGN. I don't know how that will happen, however, since the registration process is not yet in place. We're waiting anxiously for the answer.

The other thing is that the M.'s will be with Mom and me in Guate in early February. They are Gabi's foster sister's parents. Their daughter, Ella, is about a month and a half older than Gabi. She is an absolute doll! We spent Thanksgiving with them and I'm excited to see them again. As an added treat, Robin's twin sister and future brother-in-law will be joining them for part of their visit. This is the first time that they will have the opportunity to meet their niece. We're just so excited for Mike and Robin to introduce their daughter to their family.

We hope to be posting very soon that we are back in PGN. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I cannot wait to see that "we are pack IN" post....but I am even more excited for the WE ARE OUT post! It is going to happen soon...I just KNOW it!
Enjoy your trip! You will have so much fun...and we expect lots and lots of photos!

((((HUGS))))
Amy

Anonymous said...

I'm crossing my fingers that you have excellent news soon. Once you are back in PGN, hopefully, everything will go quickly since PGN should be caught up on all the cases that have been in there. I can't wait to hear that PGN in and out good news soon. Gabi is perfect. I'm glad you will be there again in February and that you will foster after she is out of PGN. This process will end soon and you and Ed and Gabi can begin your life back home together. Keep us posted.

Love,
Shannon and Isabel