Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Househunting

We booked our tickets for our trip to Houston to go househunting. We're heading down in the middle of February. I hope that we find something we love. When we head home, I pray that I turn right around and head back to Guatemala because we are out of PGN. Only time will tell.

Also, apparently our attorney expects to have all of the registration forms completed today. I hope that means that they are submitted to CA. If not, it will be tomorrow morning.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Hoping you get some good news soon. Courtney

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

House Hunting...How fun is that?! I got your message and "tagged" you again! You are still it! I just noticed that APT has its annual conference next year in Houston! So I might be needing to visit you around Oct 14-19th! I am not sure how many days I will go to the conference but Mom and I have airline waivers we need to use by November....so a play therapy conference would work perfectly!
I will be checking your blog all day for an update. I hope to hear you are back IN and then OUT so soon!
(((HUGS))
Amy

Paige said...

I wondered what was happening to that plan--that should be so fun!

Anonymous said...

i love house hunting! not a bad time to buy a house, either. good luck!