Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Central Authority Announced

It was announced today that Guatemala now has a Central Authority building. No information on the registration process has been released as of yet. As soon as we hear something, I will post. But it's exciting that they at least have an address. Please pray that things continue to move forward in this arena. We must have a registration process in place for us to move forward. Please also pray that it is uncomplicated and quick to register these cases. We do not need any more hold-ups.

Ed, Mary-Kelsey and I went shopping for our girl today. Baby shopping is one of MK's favorite pastimes and I had to oblige. So off we went and we three decided on Gabi's Embassy outfit. It is simple and lovely. She will be beautiful on the last day of this ridiculous process!

We had a back-to-school reunion dinner with MK, Amanda Z. and AWK, which was lovely. Some people are just so easy to spend time with and I am grateful to have these friends in C-U. They make me laugh. And having Amie here for the last two years has been wonderful. We don't spend enough time together, but we get a lot more than we would if she were at home. Plus, Keith (AWK's hubby) makes me laugh. Nothing is better than old friends...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound happy, and that makes me happy. We'll keep praying that progress is expeditious.
I'm glad you have Amie there, too. It's obvious that you Sisterettes come from good stock. Our families just keep growing, don't they?
Love you too much,
Mom

Anonymous said...

how wonderful that they have a building!! i have another friend in the same process and she is waiting for her baby girl as well. she was quite worried about the changes. good news for you both.

Anonymous said...

AWK I love that. We have gone to initials for some of our family names also. I don't know how it happens it just does but I love the AWK. She loves going to dinner with you also. I am pretty sure you and Edward saved our lives on moving day.Remember it was a little tense.Thank goodness for good friends is right. You came to the rescue and then everything was alright. I still laugh myself when I think about cleaning that bathroom in my underwear because the cleaning stuff had bleach in it and I wasn't going to ruin my clothes.Thank goodness Edward helped Jim carry stuff upstairs. Just like in Pretty Woman AWK had to live on the top floor. It's the best you know. Ha.Have a great weekend. C and A have ballgames Friday and Sat. so we are busy watching them and screaming "dribble the ball."
Love ya bunches.