Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CA Registration In Process and Just 3 Days



In just 3 days, I get to see this beautiful face. It is the most beautiful face in my whole world. I can't wait to see her wild hair, big brown eyes and silly smile again.


We received word today that we have been submitted for registration with CA. They did not give our attorney a time frame for completing it. The estimate is that it takes about a week. We hope to get it back and have our case submitted to PGN while my mom and I are there next week. Praise the Lord! Please pray that this happens quickly and without complications. We could use a few days of no complications...

Also, a friend of ours stopped by to drop off an awesome gift from his mother. Matt's mom knitted Gabi Sol a beautiful orange blanket with blue and orange pompoms on the corners. It is amazing! And perfect for our little Illini fan! Unfortunately, Matt's eyes are closed in the picture. He'll probably kill me for publishing this... but I fed him chili in a blizzard, so I might be off the hook. Anyway, thank you Mrs. A for the beautiful blanket. She will love it!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS WAS A GOOD DAY!!! ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TO HOLD YOUR BEAUTY!!! HANG IN THERE!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NEW PICS!
PRAYING LOTS AND LOTS,
ANGIE

Pineapple Princess said...

Praise God for progress! I will be praying that Gabi's file will be resubmitted to PGN while you are on your visit trip. I can see your good news post already...

Praying her home,
Stacy

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I am so so so HAPPY to see PROGRESS! YAY for you and YAY for Gabi! Just a few more days...I know how excited you HAVE to be!
I am sure you are busy, busy but call me on my cell today if you get a chance. I would love to talk to you before you go!

((((HUGS)))
Amy

Sarah said...

What a beautiful girl! I know you can't wait to have her in your arms!!

Anonymous said...

Be sure to tell Gabi her boyfriend, Jack Stolzer is now a "toddler" !!!!!!
Nana C