Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Beantown Excursion

I arrived in Boston at noon today with my two friends, Anna and Mary-Kelsey. It was a very uneventful flight despite being told that chances of our luggage making the connection weren't good. No problems. We checked into our hotel, which is very nice and made ourselves at home. We spent the afternoon walking down to Public Garden, Boston Commons and Fanueil Hall. We then strolled back down Newbury Street and enjoyed this extraordinary fall day. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather.

We had dinner with Amie K. at Legal Seafood and stuffed ourselves to an all-time high. Well, I shouldn't say "we", because my two roommates are sickies. They did not overdo it. In fact, MK had rice and broccoli which is an abomination when you're at Legal Seafood. But it was fun to get together with Amie and we'll spend the next couple of days with her. We planned our day out for tomorrow. Now we're headed to bed because there is no other option but to sleep off my food coma...

I have some pics to post, but I'm exhausted and not ready to download. I'll hook it up tomorrow. Only 4 1/2 days until I see my girl!!!

No comments: