Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday Pics...

We've had a fairly eventful day today. We played this morning, had breakfast, took naps and headed out to the market. We stocked up on snacks for Ed and me and headed back to the hotel for the afternoon. Gabi ate enough to sustain a grown man, took a nap and when she woke up, she was rarin' to go. She went for a swim in the jacuzzi and absolutely LOVED it. There's a video below. She's quite the character.

Kim, she has an outfit on that you gave her in the early Tuesday pictures. So cute and she'll be able to wear it on the next trip. But then she got sick on it. That's fun... Gabi also peed on her dad after I put her in her swim suit. You should have seen Ed's face. I laughed. It could've been worse.

We're having such a good time with Gabi and her foster sister's family. We haven't seen much of the H.'s today because they've been tied up. I'm sure we'll see them tonight. We plan to head to the zoo and possibly the children's museum some time this week. Hope all is well back home.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous!! Please give lots of extra hugs and kisses from me, Scott and Amalie!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for getting the pictures on here so fast.
Do you have on one of my shirts, or am I there?
Does she grin and laugh all the time?
Tell Edward to get used to it.
Love you all,
GG