Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

Booties, Bows and Stuff

My mom came up to visit for a couple of days and she delivered the cutest booties I have ever seen. Paige's friend, Lorna, is an unbelievable knitter and she made these adorable pairs of booties for Gabi Sol. They're probably still a little big, but I'm taking them on this trip anyway because I love them so much. Thank you so much, Lorna!!!



Mom also went looking for a red headband for Gabi and found this onesie that says, "What happens at Grandma's house, stays at Grandma's house." I fear what truth lies in this. From both of Gabi's grandmothers. It doesn't look good for us after a visit to either of their houses. I can't even send my dog to see my parents without her coming back all jacked up. What's gonna happen to my silly girl?

And last but not least, this weekend we received a brand new shipment of bows from Aunt Kristin!!! She's a master. And she sent 12 new bows for the Gabinator! I didn't take pics of them because you'll get to see them in Gabi's hair next week. I can't wait to see how long Monkey's hair is. Ryker was even in on the fun. When I talked to him last Monday, the first thing he said was, "I send Gabi bows." He's so stinkin' cute. So we're all set with multiples of just about everything.

No comments: